Financial Aid Appeal Information
Students whose Satisfactory Academic Progress status is probation, over the time frame or graduated have the option to file an appeal with the Satisfactory Academic Progress committee.
Steps to Appeal
- All official academic transcripts must be on file with the college before submitting your appeal.
- Confirm your program of study is correct in MyOTC before filing your appeal.
- If you need to change it, you must do so before planning all your courses on your degree audit and submitting your appeal.
- You may update your degree: Change of Program Form.
- Plan all your courses on your degree audit through your MyOTC. Your degree audit must have the correct program of study before you plan your courses. For help completing your degree audit:
- Complete the appeal form by the appropriate deadline.
- The explanation should, in thorough detail, explain what happened during your most recent semester at OTC that cause the poor academic performance resulting in loss of Federal financial aid.
- Complete the appeal form: Appeal for Federal Financial Aid.