The Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant is a new financial aid program for adults beginning with the 2019-20 academic year. The program addresses workforce needs by helping adults pursue a certificate, degree, or industry-recognized credential in an area designated as high need. More than 635 program areas have been designated as eligible.
- Individuals who are 25 or older or individuals who have not been enrolled in any school within the last two years can participate.
- The program will serve students who have not yet earned a bachelor’s degree and are planning to enroll part time or full time.
- Individuals who make no more than $40,000 per year, filing single, or not more than $80,000 filing jointly.
- Find a Fast Track approved program at OTC
- Complete the steps for admission to OTC
- Complete the Fast Track application, available through the State Student Financial Aid Portal. Click here to register for the portal and to complete your Fast Track application. Find the Fast Track application listed under the “Estimate Eligibility” tab. Choose the academic year and scroll down to apply.
- Complete a self-certification form for each disbursement. Return the form to:
Missouri Department of Higher Education &Workforce Development
Attn: Fast Track
P.O. Box 1469
Jefferson City, MO 65102
- You must complete the FAFSA each year you are enrolled (or are planning to enroll) in college. Individuals interested in receiving Fast Track for the 2019-20 academic year will need to complete the 2019-20 FAFSA, using tax information from 2017.
The department receives electronic FAFSA records for Missouri residents directly from the federal government. The department cannot process your application until you have a FAFSA on file.