A+ Advantage Scholarship
- Spring 2022: Closed
- Fall 2022: December 1, 2021 through June 1, 2022
- Spring 2023: September 1, 2022 through November 1, 2022
The A+ Advantage Scholarship is $500 and pays up to $250 towards unpaid book charges or misc. fees for two semesters. It is non-refundable.
- The Missouri A+ scholarship must pay your tuition and fees
- You must have textbooks/supplies from the OTC Bookstore and charge them to your student account or you have miscellaneous fees the A+ program does not cover.
- You are enrolled full-time in the fall and/or spring semesters. OTC defines full-time as a minimum of:
- 12 credit hours
- 6 credit hours for students who have a documented disability and an ADA letter on file with the Financial Aid Office from Disability Support Services
- You are taking all available hours and the Financial Aid Office approved you as meeting an exception to the full-time rule.