A+ Scholarship Program
- Scholarship for eligible graduates of A+ designated Missouri high schools
How to receive A+ Program Funding at OTC:
- Have your official A+ stamped high school transcript on file with the Admissions Office at OTC. A graduation date must be documented on the high school transcript.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Enroll as a full-time degree seeking student.
- 12 credit hours, fall and spring semesters
- 6 credit hours, summer semesters
- visiting students are not eligible to receive A+ funding at OTC
- Be a United States citizen.
The A+ Program provides tuition and student fees for qualified students. To qualify, students must meet all requirements established by MDHE, including minimum grade point average (GPA), attendance, tutoring, and good citizenship standards.
For more information: