Dual Credit Courses

Students who complete dual credit courses while in high school need to request an official transcript from the college/institution that awarded them the credit. OTC will not award transfer/college credit based upon information on the high school transcript. If the student is unsure which college awarded the credit, we advise the student to contact the high school for additional information.

Students who complete college credit at OTC while in high school do not need to provide any additional information. These credits should already be on your academic file with OTC.


Last Updated: 06/28/2018