Enrollment Certification Request Forms

1. Veteran and Dependent Certification Request 

*A separate request must be made each semester you wish to use benefits.* ONLY submit a form for the requested term after you have registered for classes.

SPRING 2022 – Please contact us at GIBill@otc.edu to request a link. 


FALL 2022


2. Missouri Returning Heroes Act


3. Army IgnitED – Federal Tuition Assistance