Visiting students are non-degree seeking at OTC and are either taking classes while enrolled at another college or university or taking classes for personal growth and development. Students who plan to seek a degree at OTC should refer to the Getting Started steps for first-time or transfer students.
Click here to view and complete the admissions steps for visiting students.
Visiting Students must acknowledge the following. They:
- Act as their own advisor
- Are responsible for ensuring their classes will transfer back to their home institution
- Self-certify they meet all prerequisites for the classes in which they enroll
- Are responsible for accessing my MyOTC login information and registering in OTC Central
- Are responsible for adhering to all registration, academic and payment deadlines published on the OTC website
- OTC will require them to complete the admissions process and contact firstname.lastname@example.org should they want to change my status at OTC to degree seeking
- Are not eligible for financial aid disbursements or the A+ scholarship at OTC
- OTC requires them to obtain an OTC Smart Card