Change Your Student Record Information

Change your student record information includes:

A student may update phone number, address, 3rd party email and emergency contact information in myOTC.  All other information may be updated using the change student information form (see below).  Please note that some changes require appropriate documentation.

If you do not have access to myOTC, you may submit the Change Student Information form to Student Services.

Note: To change the name on your student record, you must complete the Change Student Information form and submit to Student Services with the required documentation. Requests may be submitted via fax, mail, email or in-person.

Last Updated: 03/04/2019

Scan and e-mail the document to
This must be done from your student OTC e-mail account.


Ozarks Technical Community College
ATTN: Records & Registration
1001 E. Chestnut Expressway, Springfield, MO 65802

Any OTC Student Services Location