Explore Your Options
OTC has many academic programs for you to choose from. We want to help you make the best decisions for your academic future. If you would like assistance selecting a program of study, please set up an appointment with Career Services or contact our Academic Advising department.
Program of study options include:
- General Education Programs: These programs are often referred to as ‘transfer degrees’ and are designed for students who intend to transfer to a 4-year institution to complete a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Technical Education Programs: These programs are considered ‘workforce ready’ and are designed for students who intend to enter the workforce after graduation and who do not plan to complete a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Selective Admission Allied Health Programs: These programs require a separate admission process that can be very competitive due to the limited number of available spots. Students are encouraged to plan their application timeline carefully. By selecting one of these options on the program change form, you are declaring your interest in applying to the program(s) indicated and will be provided with a pre-admission degree audit to help with admission coursework planning. Please note the following:
- Pre-Admission programs are not financial aid eligible and therefore cannot be a student’s only active program; the selected option(s) will be added in addition to the current active degree seeking program.
- You may declare interest in up to 3 Allied Health pre-admission programs
- Once accepted to an Allied Health program, the Allied Health office will update your official degree seeking program accordingly.
As of: 07/14/2020