Visiting Student Definition
Students with a Visiting Student admit status are currently enrolled at another college or university and plan to take a limited number of courses at OTC. Visiting Students do not plan to pursue a degree at OTC and are not seeking financial aid at OTC.
Visiting Students must acknowledge the following:
- I am acting as my own advisor, and I am aware of my course requirements.
- I am responsible for ensuring I meet all prerequisites for the classes in which I enroll and for confirming the classes will transfer back to my home institution.
- I am responsible for accessing my MyOTC login information and enabling my account.
- I am responsible for adhering to all registration, academic and payment deadlines published on the OTC website.
- I am not eligible for financial aid disbursements or the A+ scholarship at OTC.
- I am required to obtain an OTC Smart Card.
If a Visiting Student wishes to attend OTC as a degree seeking student and potentially receive financial aid, he or she may email the request to change the admit status at email@example.com, submit a Change of Program form and complete the admissions process at Getting Started.