What is a Visiting Student?
Students with a Visiting Student admit status are currently enrolled at another college or university and plan to take a limited number of courses at OTC. Visiting Students do not plan to pursue a degree at OTC and are not seeking financial aid at OTC.
Changing from a Degree-Seeking Student to a Visiting Student
Visiting students do not plan to pursue a degree at OTC and are not seeking financial aid at OTC.
Visiting Students must acknowledge the following:
- I am acting as my own advisor, and I am aware of my course requirements.
- I am responsible for ensuring I meet all prerequisites for the classes in which I enroll and for confirming the classes will transfer back to my home institution.
- I am responsible for accessing my MyOTC login information and enabling my account.
- I am responsible for adhering to all registration, academic and payment deadlines published on the OTC website.
- I am not eligible for financial aid disbursements or the A+ scholarship at OTC.
- I am required to obtain an OTC Smart Card.
Click here to download the PDF to change to a Visiting Student.
Changing from a Visiting Student to a Degree-Seeking Student
Degree-seeking students must acknowledge the following:
- I understand that I need to provide official college transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges/institutions.
- I understand that if I am seeking financial aid I will need to provide an official high school transcript as well.
- I understand that my registration activity will be reviewed during this request. If I have not met the prerequisites for an enrolled course, I will be removed from the course unless I provide a transcript showing that I have met the prerequisites.
Click here to download the PDF to change to a Degree-Seeking Student.
Last updated: 05/29/2019