Why Your Student Should Use CES
Career Employment Services offers students the ability to use up-to-date technology to improve career results, learn from experienced career professionals that can lead them in the right direction, and understand how to make sound career decisions using occupational information and labor statistics. Students who take advantage of career services develop important skills in locating resources that benefit them over the life of their career.
In today’s economy, many students find it difficult to successfully position themselves in their ideal career. With that in mind, creating a plan to effectively develop career documentation, interviewing skills and job search strategies will improve the chances of being employed in a great job. Remember, prior planning prevents poor performance!
Our primary services and one-on-one appointments offer assistance with:
- Mock interviews and interview coaching–including web-based InterviewStream
- Résumé development and cover letter composition–including web-based OptimalRésumé
- Emplyment opportunities–including web-based College Central Network
- Career exploration, research, and job search strategies
- Occupational information and trends
- Internships/Shadow Experiences/Co-Ops