Relevant Research Articles
- 2012 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Trends Among Persons Aged 10–24 Years — United States, 1994–2012
- Suicide Among Racial/Ethnic Populations in the U.S. – Hispanics
- 12-Month and Lifetime Prevalence of Suicide Attempts Among Black Adolescents in the National Survey of American Life
- VA Suicide Prevention Program- Facts about Veteran Suicide. July 2016
- Suicide Among Asian- Americans
- LGBTQ and Mental Health
- Racial and Gender Disparities in Suicide Among Young Adults Aged 18–24: United States, 2009–2013
- Physical disability and suicidal ideation: a community-based study of risk/protective factors for suicidal thoughts
- Suicidal Thoughts among College Students More Common than Expected
Drum, D. J., Brownson, C., Burton Denmark, A., Smith, S. E. (2009). New data on the nature of suicidal crises in college students: Shifting the paradigm. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 40(3), 213-222.
Gallagher, R. P. (2004). National Survey of Counseling Center Directors. Arlington, VA: International Association of Counseling Services.
Westerfeld, J. S., Homaifar, B., Spotts, J., Furr, S., Range, L., &Werth, J. L. (2005). Perceptions concerning college student suicide: Data from four universities. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior, 35, 640-645.