Description & Responsibilities:
- Individuals will be responsible for checking high school transcripts.
- The individual will later train to help with the process of entering high school transcripts, data entry, and checking of various reports for the Admissions and Registrar’s office, working with a document imagining system for filing, as well as other various projects.
- Projects will mostly utilize work with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, or Publisher. Work-study students will be expected to work on projects with accuracy and efficiency. Work-study students will also be expected to work as a team member: i.e. collaborate with other work-study students, part-time and full-time Student Services personnel.
- Mandatory: Computer literacy; be flexible to learn new processes; self-motivated
- Desirable: Office experience; work with Microsoft office products; creating documents and working with reports
Application Information & Deadline
Ozarks Technical Community College’s primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com