Students having complaints, other than academic or grade appeals which cannot readily be resolved through normal channels, may bring their complaint to the Dean of Students. If the Dean of Students cannot satisfactorily resolve the complaint, the student may request the matter be referred to the college Student Grievance Committee. The chairperson will convene the committee. The committee will hear the complaint and make a recommendation for resolution to the college chancellor. The decision of the college chancellor shall be final.