VA Work Study (Earn While You Learn)
If you are a full-time or – time student while attending Ozarks Community college and fall under the following programs:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill–(38 U.S.C. Chapter 33) (Veterans and transfer-of-entitlement recipients)
- Montgomery GI Bill–Active Duty (38 U.S.C. Chapter 30
- REAP Participants
- Montgomery GI Bill–Selected Reserve (10 U.S.C. Chapter 1606)
- Post-Vietnam Era Veterans’ Educational Assistance Program (38 U.S.C. Chapter 32)
- Dependents Educational Assistance Program (38 U.S.C. Chapter 35)
- Eligible dependents under 38 U.S.C. Chapter 35 may use work study only while training in a State.
- National Call to Service Participants
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Program — (38 U.S.C. Chapter 31)
You are eligible for the VA work study program. For complete details and information on the application process, click the link below.