Veteran Student Additional Information Page

Link to VA form 22-1995  for Veterans or VA form 22-5495 for Dependents (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training).  You will need to submit this form to the VA if you plan to transfer to OTC from any other college OR if you plan to transfer to any college from OTC.

Contact information for Veteran Student Services.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]