MOSAIC Student Resources
- The League of Women Voters encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
- We are a social organization building a supportive community of freethinkers and non-believers in the Springfield, MO area.
- The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of the Ozarks supports the well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (LGBT+) persons in the greater Springfield, Missouri region by organizing and sponsoring community activities and by increasing public understanding and appreciation of LGBT citizens.
- PFLAG promotes the health and well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons, their families and friends through support, to cope with an adverse society.
- Self Identifyng LGBTQ+ students pursuing a technical program in select Missouri counties are eligible for a PFLAG scholarship. Visit their application for more information.
- The Tyler Clementi Foundation works to end online and offline bullying in schools, workplaces and faith communities. We believe that progress can be made through education, advocacy, research and collaboration among diverse communities.
- The It Gets Better Project’s mission is to communicate to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth around the world that it gets better and to create and inspire the changes needed to make it better for them.
- We wish to enhance and promote a deeper understanding of race and race relations in the Greater Springfield area, and to educate and mobilize people to help build a fair and just community for all.
- Our mission is to bring together Hispanic, Latin and North American individuals and families for mutual support and friendship, to sponsor and promote cross-cultural social activities and to serve as a resource to the community.
- The mission of Hand In Hand Multicultural Center is to empower individuals, ethnic and minority families, disadvantaged and at-risk populations to become healthier–enabling individuals to contribute actively and productively to their communities.
- Our purpose and aim is to improve the political, educational, social and economic status of historically excluded groups, eliminate racial prejudice, keep the public aware of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and take lawful action to secure elimination of racial discrimination, consistent with the efforts of the NAACP Missouri State Conference and the National NAACP Office
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Ozarks Technical Community (OTC) of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized OTC Mosaic activites, Mosaic at OTC does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided with the intent of meeting the mission of the Mosaic Diversity and Inclusion initiative at OTC. Please let us know about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate and about specific additional external links which you believe ought to be included. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Report Harassment and Discrimination
It is very important that OTC is a safe environment for ALL of our faculty, staff and students. If you ever witness or are the victim of harassment, violence or discrimination, please report it immediately via OTC Cares.