How to Report a Marriage or Name Change- International Students

If you are planning to get married or otherwise change your name, you must notify the International Program Office within 10 days of the change. To do so, please clink on the link below, fill out the form and return it to the International Programs Office (IPO), or simply e-mail us at with the updated information.

Change Student Information

*Please visit the OTC Student Services desk on the first floor of Information Commons and provide them with this information as well.