How to Report an Address Change

Immigration regulations require F-1 students to report any address change within 10 days of the change. To report a change of address, please clink on the link below. Then fill out the form and return it to the International Programs Office (IPO). You can also simply e-mail us at with the updated information.

Change Student Information

*Please visit the OTC Student Services desk on the first floor of Information Commons and provide them an updated address as well.