Division/Department: Student Success- Technical Education
Job Title: Student Success Receptionist
Description & Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and questions for students and prospective students.
- Assist students with scheduling appointments with their College Navigator.
- Assist Student Success staff with daily operations and perform other duties as assigned.
Location of Position: ITTC 109
Campus: Main Campus-Springfield
Reports To: Lacey Busick, Director of Student Success- Technical Education
- Customer service experience (front desk/receptionist) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and MyOTC
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Current OTC student working towards an AA, AAS, or Certificate. At least one semester at OTC completed preferred.
Application Information & Deadline
For additional information on the position, contact:
Ozarks Technical Community College’s primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com