Division/Department: Student Affairs/Counseling Services
Description & Responsibilities:
- Greets students arriving for appointments on the Springfield campus
- Answers phone, in-person and email inquiries for general Counseling Services questions
- Assists with appointment scheduling
- Assists with creation, set up and staffing of Counseling Services outreach events
- Mandatory: Professional work habits (reliable, team player, willingness to learn, customer-first attitude, friendly); computer literacy; strong verbal and written skills; self-motivated and able to work independently; ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- Desirable: Work experience in customer-service positions (e.g. retail, food/hospitality); work experience in businesses/offices that require a high level of confidentiality and privacy.
- 2.5 minimum GPA
Application Information & Deadline
Ozarks Technical Community College’s primary mission is to provide accessible, high quality, affordable technical and general education that is responsive to the educational needs of the community and its diverse constituencies.
Ozarks Technical Community College prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities in its admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, and disabilities that include HIV and AIDS, and medical conditions. Bona fide occupational qualifications will be allowed in those instances where age, gender, or physical requirements apply to the appropriate and efficient administration of the position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org