It is our hope that you have a successful job hunting experience using your online career services system. College Central Network (CCN) is an Internet job listing database for OTC students and alumni. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, or on-campus student employment, our online service allows you the opportunity to look for jobs 24/7.
Here are some of the great features of CCN:
- Search for exclusive job listings, and set up your personalized job agent today.
- Create your online resume. It’s easy with CCN’s resume builder.
- Build, update and forward your online career portfolio to employers.
- Read career-related announcements and learn of campus events.
- Download career advice documents and podcasts.
- Learn expert job search tips from over 100 free career videos.
If you have not registered with CCN, click on “register” under “students” or “alumni” and follow the instructions to create a user ID and password (Write them down so you can remember them!). Contact our office if you need to retrieve your information. This is a very user-friendly system and the one-time registration form takes approximately two minutes to complete.