I came to OTC after many years in higher education because part of the OTC mission is to transform lives and strengthen our community. I’ve seen first-hand how attending college can transform the lives of both the student and their entire family! Attending college isn’t easy – in fact, it can be very confusing, especially for first-generation college students. My best days at work are the days I get to help students navigate the application process and get started at OTC. All questions are great questions, and the students who are most likely to succeed are those who ask lots of questions. So bring on the questions! I’m here to help you succeed at OTC!
College Director of Admissions/Registrar
- Phone: 417-447-6903
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Information Commons West – 109
- 20 years of experience at Missouri State University in Residence Life, TRIO – Student Support Services, Teacher Certification and Student Services.
- College Director of Admissions and Registrar at OTC since Fall 2016
- Volunteer Admissions Representative for incoming OTC Students since Spring 2020
- BS Degree in Communications and Sociology from Bemidji State University – 1991
- MS in College Student Personnel from Western Illinois University – 1993