I began my professional journey into higher education with a part-time position in OTC’s Academic Advising office. Helping others navigate the complexities of college became my passion while working at OTC. The Community College setting is underrated in how transformative it can be for not only the staff and faculty, but most importantly, the students. As an open enrollment institution, OTC allows students from all backgrounds a chance at going to college and pursuing goals that they might not have considered without the possibility of community college. After having recently moved into a new position with the Office of Admissions at OTC, I help students with all questions regarding how to get started at OTC. My goal is to continue to assist all students as they start thinking about attending college and to help them navigate their pathways at OTC to ensure each student will and can be successful!
- Phone: 417-447-6960
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Information Commons West – 109M
- Assistant Director of Admissions – Operations: Nov. 2020 – Present
- Academic Advisor: May 2016 – Oct. 2020
- Graduate Assistant in the Center for Community Engagement at Missouri State University: Aug. 2015 – May 2017
- Graduate from MSU’s Student Affairs in Higher Education Master’s program: May 2017