Karim Moukrime
Academic Advisor

Karim’s Quote:

I have been working at OTC since 2014, and I have thoroughly enjoyed making a difference in students’ lives! One of my favorite quotes about student success is the one by Theodore Roosevelt: “Believe you can and you are halfway there!” It is extremely important to have a vision for the future, and I love assisting students in achieving their academic and career goals.

CONTACT INFORMATION

• Phone: 417-447-7749
  • Email:   moukrimm@otc.edu
  • Office:  Information Common West – 219T

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

• In addition to my extensive experience in teaching, I also advise students on academic, career, and financial matters.
  • Master of Arts in Communication and a Master of Science in Administrative Studies from Missouri State University.
  • Lindenwood University graduate with a Doctorate in Instructional Leadership with an emphasis in Higher Education Administration.
  • Alumnus of the Fulbright program, which is led by United States government in partnership with more than 160 countries worldwide to improve intercultural relations, cultural diplomacy, and intercultural competence.
  • More than 10 years of experience in teaching public speaking, Arabic and the English language.