Accessible higher education for EVERYONE is a personal passion of mine. Navigating through the process of attending college as a first-generation, Latinx student was not easy. I was very fortunate to have many people guide me throughout my time at a Dallas Community College and also when I transferred to a four-year university. I am excited to help other students succeed and accomplish any goals they set themselves too! Tambien hablo Español y estoy dispuesta a ayudar y responder cualquier pregunta de padres o estudiantes.
- Phone: 417-447-6949
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Information Common – 109
- 2013-2014: Assisted with Agricultural Initiatives in Turkey
- 2016 – 2019: Worked in the non-profit world working with International Students through conversational classes
- 2019 – 2021: Storefront Manager for Askinosie Chocolate
- 2021 – Present: Student Services Representative at OTC