- Complete the admission process with OTC.
- Complete the appropriate process(es) below:
Complete VA form 22-1995, Change of Program or Place of Training. This link will take you to the VA website and the VONAPP application system. Be sure to select “submit” after you have completed your application. AND submit DD-214 (Member-4 copy) to the OTC Certifying Official. Also submit any other related documents, such as kicker contracts.
Please submit a copy of your DD-2304 Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) to the OTC Certifying Official.
3. To get the most credit possible for military training, submit a copy of your military transcript.
It is STRONGLY recommended that students receiving VA benefits file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Once you have registered in classes:
- Enroll in MyPay MyWay by the appropriate payment deadline. All students must either pay in full or set up a payment plan.
- After you have registered for classes, complete the Request for Certification form and submit it to the OTC Certifying Official. To complete this form, you MUST know what Chapter of the GI Bill you are using.
Please check your OTC e-mail frequently. OTC e-mail is the official method of contact used by the VA Certifying Official.
NOTE: All documents may be submitted to the VA Certifying Official by any of the following methods: