Once you have registered for classes:

  1. Enroll in MyPay MyWay by the appropriate payment deadline.  Eligibility for VA benefits does not make a student eligible for the deferred payment plan (Option A).
  2. Complete the OTC Statement of Understanding and Certification Request form and submit it to the OTC Certifying Official.  You must complete this form every semester and you MUST know what Chapter of the GI Bill you are using in order to complete this form.

It is STRONGLY recommended that students receiving VA benefits file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.

Please check your OTC e-mail frequently. OTC e-mail is the official method of contact used by the VA Certifying Official.

NOTE: All documents may be submitted to the VA Certifying Official  by any of the following methods:

Deposit Box: Located at the Front counter of Student Services (Springfield campus)

E-mailed:  GIBill@otc.edu

Faxed:  417.447.6925

Ozarks Technical Community College
ATTN: Veterans Services
1001 E Chestnut Expressway
Springfield, MO 65802

Hand Delivered: any Student Services location