The Student Services office at OTC is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday. If you would like to set up an individual meeting with an International Programs Office staff member, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
International students on F-1 student visas attending another educational institution, and who plan to enroll as a part-time visiting student are limited to registration in no more than two classes (6 credit hours) per semester. These students will be charged international student rates for tuition and fees. Applications deadlines for part-time international students typically occur the Friday before the first day of classes each semester. To be approved for part-time visiting status, part-time international students must provide the following information before being fully accepted by OTC:
- A completed OTC admissions application. (found below)
- Proof of English proficiency at the same level as required for full-time F-1 students:
- A minimum TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) total score of 61
- Successful completion of 15 credit hours or more from a U.S. college or university with a GPA of 2.25 or higher
- A minimum IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 5.0
- A Part-Time Student Coordination form (found below) completed with your International Student Services office at your current school. You may have your school fax the form to 417.447.6925 or email the form to IPO@otc.edu. This form makes your current school aware of your intent to enroll part-time with OTC and ensures that you are in valid status and good academic standing.
- A copy of the F-1 visa and I-20 showing that the student will be “in status” through the end of the semester in which the student is registering
- A current copy of academic transcripts from the institution they are attending showing a minimum of 2.25 grade point average.
Note: Ozarks Technical Community College is unable to issue an I-20 for a student wanting only to study English as a second language.
- Application for Admission
- High school and previous college or university transcripts
- A copy of your current passport
- A copy of your current F-2 visa
- A copy of your current I-20
- A current copy of the principal F-1 student’s I-20
- F-2 students should have a high intermediate level in English. It is highly recommended and encouraged that F-2 students meet the same proficiency requirements as F-1 students attending OTC.
- Although it is not a requirement, dependents of F-1 students are strongly encouraged to purchase private health insurance while staying in the United States of America
- TB Results