The following scholarships are designed to fit varying needs of OTC students. So, whether you are completing a GED, re-entering college, or graduating high school, there are scholarships you can apply for at OTC!
Scholarship Application Resources
- Apply for admission at otc.edu/FORMS/students/application.php
- Have your to-date high school and/or college transcript on file at OTC with rank, grade point average, and ACT scores (Upon high school graduation, all official transcripts msut be submitted.)
- Have a FAFSA on file at OTC (school code 030830) for respective academic year
- Read and understand the Scholarship Application Disclosure Statement
- OTC Institutional Scholarship Application