Fill out the free application online.
*Re-admit students that have not attended OTC within the past year must reapply.
For important date information, click here.
Student Loan Information
If you would like to receive student loans, you will need to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a MPN (Master Promissory Note) in addition to the FAFSA. Click here.
Applying for scholarships is recommended. There is a lot of money out there to help you pay for school. Click here.
It will take approximately 15 minutes to watch the orientation video.
Request official transcripts from all previously attended institutions be sent to:
Ozarks Technical Community College
ATTN: Records and Registration
1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield, MO 65802
Guided self-placement is an alternative to timed placement tests like the ACT; it may be a more effective mechanism for placement in English, math and reading courses that are applicable to your experiences, interests and goals.
Before registering in classes, view our Guided Self-Placement Resources below. It will be your responsibility to decide which English, math and reading courses are the best fit for you. It is important that you make an informed and wise choice about your placement.
Transfer and Re-Admit students are able to register themselves online. Advising help is available for those interested.
After you register for classes, you must make payment arrangements by the payment deadline.
- Option 1: Pay your tuition in full by using Quikpay to make an immediate payment.
- Option 2: Enroll in a My Payment Plan
- MyPay – Monthly – Pre-authorized payments deducted monthly from your designated bank account or credit card.
- MyPay – Delayed Payment – Your ONE payment will be delayed until later in the semester. This is the recommended option for students awarded financial aid. This option is only available once you have submitted your FAFSA and all other required documentation to the Financial Aid office.
- MyPay – Military – Your ONE payment will be delayed until later in the semester. This is the recommended option for students planning to use military benefits. This option is only available once you have submitted all required documentation to the Veterans Services Office.
All options are available through the Access OTC tab on your MyOTC account.
Payment arrangements must be made every semester.
*This will open up the log in page for your MyOTC.
In MyOTC use the My Booklist link to view the textbooks and required supplies for your classes. Use the Reserve Textbook Information link to reserve your textbooks for quick pick up at the OTC Bookstore. (Available during fall and spring semesters only)
Students that set up a My Payment Plan are able to charge their books to their student account.